- Authorised access into our building can only via a door-entry system or keyholding.
normal business hours a Caretaker's Office is manned at the
- During closing hours, the building is protected
by Roller Shutters.
- The building is alarmed to protect against
fire and break-in.
- BT Red Care connection to the local
- The building is monitored via 5 CCTV
cameras 24 hours a day.
- The Goods Inward/Data Control
offices are kept under surveillance via a CCTV system.
- Access to building is via key-pad door entry system and is protected by roller shutters.
- Separate Fire/Burglar Alarm system connected via its
own BT Red Care line to a local private security company.
FDS employees are aware that in the course of their employment
they may have access to and be entrusted with information in
respect of FDS's clients which may be confidential and/or
subject to the Data Protection Act / the Official Secrets Act. FDS Data Protection Registration ID Z5680816.
Employees are required to sign a Confidentiality Agreement
upon engagement, declaring that they will not during or after
the period of their employment, divulge to any person whatever
or otherwise make use of any confidential information that may
come to their attention in the course of their
- Clients' data is keyed directly into a stand-alone computer system.
- Back-ups are taken automatically as each batch is
- Upon completion of each job, clients' data is
archived and kept in a secure, fire-resistant store room.
- Total system copies are also stored in this secure store.
Our setup is a remote system and has no
connectivity to external sources such as landlines,routers or other
wired / wireless connections.